A graduate of Helias Catholic High School will be prepared to:
- Participate as a lifelong, active and enthusiastic member of the Church.
- Explain and defend the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Write clearly and effectively for a variety of purposes.
- Access and evaluate relevant and accurate information in both print and electronic forms.
- Use logical reasoning and problem solving for everyday life situations.
- Use relevant scientific concepts and procedures in daily life.
- Show an appreciation of and respect for cultural differences.
- Explain cause and effect relationships in various historical contexts.
- Participate as an active citizen in an interdependent world.
- Choose a healthy lifestyle based on respect for the body, proper nutrition and physical fitness.
- Demonstrate an appreciation of the fine arts.
- Use technology appropriately and effectively.