Looking to log in to Helias’ service hours app MobileServe? Please click here.
Instructions for for using MobileServe — MobileServe Instructions.
- Every student is required to complete 50 hours of service by the end of 1st semester Senior Year. Hours completed must be turned in at the end of each academic year.
- Service Hours are a graduation requirement.
- Service hours can begin after 8th grade graduation.
- Students are encouraged to serve above and beyond the minimum requirement.
- Students that complete more than 100 hours in 1 year receive the Blessed Theresa Gerhardinger Award
- Students that complete more than 500 hours over 4 years of high school receive the St. John Baptist de la Salle Award and receive a white cord to wear at graduation.
- Students use MobileServe app to log, track, and verify service hours. This database can be accessed via app or Website. A start-up guide of how to use the app is HERE.
- For service hours to be approved hours must be verified in ONE of the following ways:
- Email verification on MobileServe
- Signiture verification AND geoverification
- Service Hours form
- All service is to be completed at non-for-profit agencies that uphold the teachings of the Catholic Church (i.e. Planned Parenthood would not be permitted). This includes schools and churches.
If you are needing assistance with Service Hours, please contact Maureen Quinn, Campus Minister, at firstname.lastname@example.org