To order a yearbook click the banner above!
Please READ ALL of the rules!
There will be a list posted November 29 (1 day before the deadline). If your photo is in this list I have it, if not, I dont have it and you will need to upload it via the upload tool.
All seniors will take a photo with Lifetouch on "photo day" regardless of whether you will be submitting one from a photographer at a later date.
If you choose to not submit a photo from a photographer the photo that was taken by Lifetouch at the beginning of the year will be used and no further action needs to be taken by parents. A dark gray background will be used if you choose your Lifetouch photo.
Beginning Class of 2013, if you miss the deadline to submit a photo but still want to you can submit until December 15 for a $25 late fee per photo.
DEADLINE FOR PHOTO SUBMISSION IS NOVEMBER 30TH. (same each year)
PLEASE ensure that your student complies with all the rules and regulations as outlined below. We are not responsible for anyone's photo who does not meet the requirements, it will simply not be used and their school photo will replace it without notice.
If you wonder if it will pass, it wont.
- No sleevelss
- No off the shoulder shirts (such as drapes)
- No hands
- Not oudoors
- No cleavage
Boys will wear:
- dark jacket (blue, black, dark gray, dark brown)
- button up shirt (we prefer school colors or neutral)
- The background must be a shade of blue (prefer dark), black, dark gray, or brown - or a mix of any of these will be approved. Colors such as red, pink, purple, yellow, green, etc will not be approved.
- Pictures must be shot in a studio setting, not outdoors.
- Upload the senior photos using the online upload tool (upper right of this page)
- Please name the photo the name of the student, last name first, for example : Johnson_Bob.jpg
- DEADLINE FOR PHOTO SUBMISSION IS NOVEMBER 30TH. (same each year)
- Please make photos between 500k and 1M. (for most this means wallet size).
Thanks for your help and cooperation. You all do a wonderful job every year!