Special Education Teacher
At Helias we value all students. In our ministry, we work with students with physical, medical, emotional, and/or academic concerns. With10+ years of experience working with individuals who have concerns in both a classroom and clinical setting, we hope to meet the needs of all students at Helias.
We work to be a liaison between teachers and students with challenges and help promote self-advocacy. We work with students and families to help create different strategies for help in the classroom, healthy ways to release stress and ways to cope with stress. By creating an open line of communication and building positive relationships between students, families and teachers we hope to provide a learning environment to help all Helias students thrive.
If your students has:
- An IEP/Service Plan through the public school
- A 504 Plan
- Has been tested for Special Services
- Has a diagnosed mental or psychological condition (ADHD, Anxiety, Mood Disorder, etc.)
- Has received accommodations or modifications in the past
- Has failed classes in the past (documentation required)
Please reach out to us via phone or email. We’d love to meet with you and your student to get them off on the right track. We look forward to helping and you support your student.