Campus Ministry at Helias Catholic High School strives to support the faith formation of the students, staff and school community by providing opportunities which lead to a deeper awareness of the message of God’s love and opportunities for worship, supporting the formation of a community of faith, and the promotion of service as a way of life.
- Daily Mass is offered each school day in St. Pius X Chapel. Monday’s Mass is at 8:20a.m. and on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday it is at 7:20a.m. There will be no Thursday morning mass offered. All are welcome!
- If you would like to have a mass said for someone please contact Maureen Quinn at firstname.lastname@example.org (suggested donation is $5)
- All School Masses are held monthly in the Old Gym.
- The All School Day of Reconciliation is offered in Advent and Lent with Eucharistic Adoration.
- Reconciliation is offered Tuesdays & Wednesdays in the Chapel from 2:45 – 3:30 p.m.
- School wide Living Stations of the Cross during Lent
- The All-School Retreat allows our students to step away from their regular class schedule and activities to grow in faith and community. This retreat is required. Please be prepared that this retreat will go beyond the typical school day of 8am-2:50pm. The 2019-2020 All School Retreat will be held on Monday, September 30, 2019.
- Mission of Witness
- March for Life Trip: A group of students attend the March for Life at Washington D.C. in January. Forms are available in October
- Mission of Evangelization
- Steubenville Conference: Steubenville Conference is in July each summer! We stay at Missouri State University in Springfield. Forms are available in January.
- Mission of Service
- Mission Trips: Opportunities to serve in a community outside of our own (both day trips and overnight)
- Service Opportunities in our local community
Other Faith Opportunities
- Join Ministry Cru to grow in your personal faith and help plan a variety of faith and service events for the school.
- Life Runners Club advocates for Life.
Contact Campus Minister for more information: Maureen Quinn at email@example.com