This Google sheet is updated regularly with service opportunities for Helias Catholic students and families.
Looking to log in to Helias Catholic’s service hours app MobileServe? Please click here.
Instructions for for using MobileServe: MobileServe Instructions.
- Every student must complete 50 hours of service by the end of first semester senior year. Hours completed must be turned in at the end of each academic year.
- Service hours are a graduation requirement.
- Service hours may begin after eighth-grade graduation.
- Students are encouraged to serve above and beyond the minimum requirement.
- Students whocomplete more than 100 hours in one year receive the Blessed Theresa Gerhardinger Award.
- Students who complete more than 500 hours over four years of high school receive the St. John Baptist de La Salle Award and receive a white cord to wear at graduation.
- Students use the MobileServe app to log, track, and verify service hours. This database can be accessed via app or website.
- For service hours to be approved, hours must be verified in one of the following ways:
- Email verification on MobileServe.
- Signature verification on MobileServe.
- Uploaded photo of paper signature on MobileServe.
- All service is to be completed at nonprofit agencies that uphold the teachings of the Catholic Church. This includes schools and churches.
If you need assistance with Service Hours, please contact Maggie Crider, campus minister, at email@example.com.