Head Softball Coach
Helias Catholic High School, a diocesan school in the tradition of Christian Brothers and School Sisters of Notre Dame, is seeking a dynamic and accomplished individual to become the school’s next head softball coach.
The ideal candidates will possess the ability to become a part-time member of the school community for the 2021-2022 academic year, or the position could be tied to a full-time teaching position with our school based on the candidate’s qualifications.
- The ideal candidate will:
- understand, respect and be committed to the spiritual, academic, personal and athletic formation of young men and women.
- understand that softball is an extension of the classroom that allows students to become well-rounded young men and women of strong moral character
- successfully manage all aspects of the softball program, including a commitment to success on the field, in the classroom, and in the general community.
- have successful softball coaching experience at the high school and/or collegiate level.
- demonstrate a strong understanding and commitment to the physical development of athletes through a thorough and well-designed strength and conditioning program.
- possess the ability to develop a comprehensive program that incorporates:
- the preparation of students for post-high-school personal, academic and athletic challenges
- the promotion of Helias Catholic High School and its softball program as a representative of the Catholic educational tradition that espouses excellence in all endeavors
- possess outstanding leadership, communication and organizational skills.
Interested applicants are asked to submit a letter of interest, resume and at least three letters of recommendation. Please include contact information for all listed references. Applicants will be accepted until the position is filled. Suitable candidates will be contacted for personal interviews.
Electronically submit requested information to:
Tom Guinn, Athletic Director
Helias Catholic High School