2021 NFL Fundraiser
NFL cards are available as of May 20, 2021 for the upcoming NFL season. Stop by the Helias Business Office to pick them up. Summer office hours are 8am-1pm Mon-Fri (closed week of July 5th). Deadline for returns will be Wed. Sept. 1st.
Please take as many cards as you would like, but plan to sell what you take. You can pick up more if you need them. This helps us stay organized and efficient. Thank you!
Information on the program is below:
Participation Fee and NFL raffle Information for Helias Families
If your son or daughter intends on playing MSHSAA-sanctioned sport or activities they will be assessed a $275 fee. The fee helps with the ever-increasing cost of running our athletic and activities programs (buses, tournament fees, officials, uniforms, equipment, etc …. )
For the past 20+ years the Helias NFL raffle has given families an opportunity to fund-raise a portion or all of that fee.
3 Options are available:
1. Pay $275 (If you do not wish to participate in the raffle just indicate that when you pay your $275 fee to Mrs. Muessig in the Helias office)
2. Sell 5 NFL raffle cards (or buy them at $25 ea.) AND pay $150 fee.
3. Sell 15 NFL cards at $25 ea. Fee is waived.
- Please turn in all your ticket stubs and money together. (Please do not turn in a few at at time)
- Please do not staple the check or cash to the ticket stub – paper clip is fine.
- PLEASE FILL OUT BOTH SIDES OF THE TICKET STUB LEGIBLY!-The ticket stubs are used to notify and pay all of the weekly winners.
- Make checks payable to Helias Catholic Booster Club NFL. Cash is accepted, plastic is not.
- Ticket cost is $25 each – Which enters the person into all 18 weeks of the NFL season plus playoff weeks.
- They will have a chance to win up to $400 each week of the NFL season.
- The seller of the ticket gets half of the prize amount.
- Each week Helias pays out over $2000 in cash to weekly winners, before double winners.
This is a vital fund-raiser for our school – Last year we made $90,000 for our programs – Let’s do it again.