The Sader Shop is open inside Helias Catholic High School from 7:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Spirit wear items include sweatshirts, long-sleeved and short-sleeved T-shirts, baseball-style hats, stadium seats, and more.
The Sader Shop at Ray Hentges Stadium in the Crusader Athletic Complex is open during home varsity football games.
Want to show your Crusader spirit but can’t make it to the Sader Shop? Helias Catholic’s online Sideline Store is a great option for alumni and family outside the Jefferson City area and anyone who wants Crusader spirit wear in favorite brands like Under Armour, Nike and more shipped straight to their homes.
Contact Turkey Creek Golf Center by email or phone at 573-636-7833 to order Helias Catholic letter jackets.
- Fee is $8 per patch. Cash payment only.
- Place payment in envelope with your name/student name and parent phone number marked on outside. NOTE: If a surprise gift, write SURPRISE on the outside of the envelope.
- Pin patches on the jacket where you would like it to be sewn.
- Letter jacket with patches pinned and envelope with payment should be brought to the school’s main office and given to Mrs. Peggy Rogers.
- Mrs. Becker will return the letter jacket to Mrs. Rogers, usually in a few days. If the jacket is marked surprise, the parent will be called.