Uniforms and Dress Code
Helias Catholic High School believes in the enforcement of a student appearance code for several reasons:
- A uniform appearance gives students a feeling of equality, provides a visible sense of school unity and identity, and contributes to the professional atmosphere that should exist in a school;
- School is not a recreational or social activity. The appearance / clothing of our students should reflect the seriousness of the educational process;
- What students wear and how they look speaks of the pride they take in themselves and Helias;
- Respect for oneself and others is shown through personal appearance and neatness;
- Abiding by the appearance code creates self-discipline.
With this in mind, Helias has a uniform dress code which lists specifically what may be worn to school. For the details on the uniform specifics, please view the Handbook online.
Uniforms can be ordered online also at the following page under Student Life.